Marana Toilet Repair
Hey Marana, looking for help with toilet repairs? At Al’s we know that your bathroom and toilet are an essential amenity that you use everyday. Because of that fact, we’ve gone ahead a put together some information for you on how to correct any ongoing toilet repair issues. If you don’t feel comfortable performing them – give us a call!
Reoccuring Clogs in Your Toilet
Clogs are the #1 common toilet problem. Anytime you flush a toilet that is filled past the water’s capacity to flush it down, it will result in a clog. In some cases, you may even experience a partial flush, where your toilet fills to the brim but does not necessarily overflow. While there are several tools you can use to unclog your toilet, we will discuss the most common one and how to use it!
Okay Marana, as you’re probably aware, the plunger is the everyday go-to for toilet repairs and clogs. Here’s some tips below to help keep the job clean and quick:
- Get the Right Plunger – the first place you should start is by identifying the right plunger for your toilet repair. Which plunger is that? The funnel cup plunger. The funnel cup plunger creates the best seal between the toilet bowl and the plunger itself.
- Wear Gloves – wearing gloves is an essential part to the hygiene of unclogging a toilet. We recommend a rubberized selection.
- Plunge Correctly – Focus on the pullback, just as much as the push down! Most people only focus on pushing the plunger down but the pull back is actually what creates the vacuum to unclog the toilet.
- Al’s Secret Trick – Use dishwasher detergent and very hot water before plunging. We recommend 3-4 cups of hot water and detergent to help loosen the clog. Let it sit for 5-10 mins before going in with your plunger.
If the above steps don’t work – give us a call. At Al’s we are available for all of Marana’s toilet repair services day or night, 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. We know that plumbing emergencies happen when we least expect them and for all those instances, we hope to be your #1 solution.
Other Toilet Repairs We Do
- Slow Filling Toilets
- Noisy Toilets
- Handle Repairs
- Toilet Replacements
- Broken & Leaking Pipes or Toilets
- Tank Problems
- & more