Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Rep position requires exceptional customer service and communication skills as the first point of contact with existing and potential customers of the company. The position entails taking incoming calls from customers, making outbound calls to existing customers and securing appointments for technicians to service customers for their plumbing needs. Strong customer service skills and the ability to communicate with customers and team members is required for the successful performance of this role. On-the-job training will be provided to meet the preferred skills and qualifications as needed.
Come and work for one of Tucson's most sincere and aggressive plumbing contractors! Al Coronado Plumbing has been in business since 1981 and we are currently looking for highly motivated people to help continue our growth.
Job Type: Full-Time
*Please note that this is a drug free work environment
- Strong desire to serve the customer
- High level of accuracy in written and verbal communication
- Available on a pre-scheduled on-call rotation with after-hours demand
- Health care, vision, and dental
- Monthly Bonus Incentives
- Paid Vacation
- Wages up to $15.00 per hour
- First-time homebuyer down payment assistance up to $2,500
- Ongoing training and education